Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Strangers Sharing a Drink and Conversation

Okay, so I started two blogs about things I'm passionate about, but it's been hard to keep them going. I started with specific topics because I've always heard that they are the best blogs, but all the ones I truly love are about random musings on various subjects. So here goes nothing...

This is my life. I'm always amazed that I'm willing to post stuff to blogs (my own and others) that I'm not willing to say to anyone but the closes people in my life. There's something safe about being so anonymous, sort of like meeting a stranger in a bar.

So, pull up a stool and order the drink of your choice, and let's get to know each other, even if we forever remain "strangers".

2 comments:

Joy said...

SWEEEET! You're here! Perfect, now I can write and comment, and blog you to death! Life is beeutiful.

KT said...

Aw, you're so sweet!