Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Hello Again!!

Ahhh, so nice to be home with computer access (and a cable modem)! Two weeks with little chance to post (or read my favorite blogs) was a long, long time.

On the other hand, I have a lot more material to draw on now! Also, my eyes have recovered a bit from my normal amount of computer time.

For the moment, I'm just here to say hello and after I wrap up a couple of things I'm going to start posting about the insanity of too many pets, wedding updates, and what it is really like to experience Orlando with 22 members of your long-lost family.

I missed you all!! I promise, it will be a long time before I'm gone for two weeks again, even if just for my own sanity. Unless I get to take my dream trips to India or Australia, seems like you need a lot more than 2 weeks for either!

1 comment:

Joy said...

I missed you! How was everything?